- www.Agingalaskans.info – Aging Alaskans is a locally operated site dedicated to ensuring Alaskans have access to available resources all on one page!
- http://www.atlaak.org/ – ATLA provides assistive technology to aid in maintaining independence and increasing quality of life.
- https://www.edwardjones.com/financial-advisor/index.html?CIRN=k%2FsxX0pk33r%2Fo2i69eCI6%2BzyZ2tKxuy77Qn5KPJDvwTuyEWLoIWsbRu7ZRBrdnFO – Todd Bauer is committed to helping the Alaskans make sound financial decisions, be it planning for retirement, saving for college for children or grandchildren, or protecting the financial futures of your loved ones
- The Anchorage Senior Center is a daily gathering place for seniors in Anchorage
- Senior and Disabilities Services provides resources for adults with physical disabilities, seniors on Medicaid waivers, persons with developmental disabilities, vulnerable adults and assisted living providers
- AnchorRIDES is a shared ride service providing trips in compliance with various funding sources
- Alzheimer’s Resource of Alaska
- The Alaska Department of Administration Office of Public Advocacy, Office of Elder Fraud and Assistance, investigates claims regarding the financial exploitation of Alaskans 60 and older