At CareNet, Inc., our main focus is on providing safety, security and peace of mind to those who wish to remain in the comfort of home. Our services are designed for each individual’s unique needs, spanning the range of simple assistance with activities of daily living to complete, around-the-clock care for those recovering from an illness or injury.
Our caregivers are employees of CareNet and are bonded and insured. This gives you or your loved one extra comfort knowing that the caregiver you welcome into your home has been thoroughly screened. Prior to beginning care, CareNet provides an in-home assessment and personalized care plan.
Click on our service categories to explore the advantages of our care coordination offerings. Below we’ve outlined a few additional benefits:
- CareNet maintains a staff of experienced homemakers and care providers, including certified nurse aides, licensed practical nurses, and registered nurses
- Services are available days, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Clients specify what duties are to be performed
- Caregivers may help with personal care, cooking, laundry, light cleaning, and errands
- CareNet employees may accompany the client for appointments or errands, and be an out-of-town medical escort with prior arrangements
- CareNet provides liability insurance, workers’ compensation and required payroll taxes
With CareNet, Inc., you can count on consistent home care that adapts to changing care needs. Call us today at 907-274-5620, or email us or for more information about our services in Anchorage or to schedule a free in-home assessment.